The popularity of esports is growing exponentially with the total esports audience set to grow to 495 million people in 2020, up 11.7% year-on-year.
Global esports revenues will grow to $1.1 billion in 2020, a year-on-year growth of 15.7%, up from $950.6 million in 2019, according to figures from Newzoo.
With this well-earned and well-publicised growth in esports, there is an emerging demand for more physical esports locations to complement the online community - from local esports cafes and regional esports hubs, to dedicated stadiums and spaces built into multi-purpose venues and existing stadia and arena.
To help meet this need, we are launching the perfect platform dedicated to sharing global best practices for esports hosting, venue design, operations & technology, and connecting virtual esports communities with those responsible for physical spaces - whether in sport, entertainment, leisure, hospitality, planning, development, etc.
Esports Venue Summit will take place from 21-22 October 2020 at Twickenham Stadium - the home of England Rugby AND leading British esports team, Excel.
The summit is brought to you by PanStadia & Arena Management magazine distributed quarterly to 26,000+ venue professionals in 120+ countries, and Stadia & Arena Events - celebrating 21 years’ experience in bringing you the very best conference content and networking opportunities in the sports venue world.
Conference sessions include:
- The emergence and continued growth of esports on a global level
- Esports community engagement
- Merger of esports and traditional sports
- The power of broadcast technology
- Esports as an immersive experience
- The finance behind the phenomenon
- Venue versatility - multi-use spaces incorporating esports
- Notable esports projects around the world and lessons learnt for the future
Confirmed speakers include: Nikita Buffee, Allied Esports; James Dean, ELS UK Andy Johnson, PRG EMEA; Chester King, British Esports Association; Erik Londre, Fnatic; Greg Merkel, ICRAVE; Michael ‘Odee’ O’Dell, London Royal Ravens; Ben Stuart, Heta Architects; Drew Townley, Kairos Esports; Martin Wyatt, Gfinity Plc plus many more.
Survive and thrive beyond coronavirus...
Learn how esports events can transform your under-utilised spaces - whether in a sports venue, a commercial/retail development, a leisure/entertainment facility or ANY building type - into key parts of your future revenue generating strategies!
Register now to ensure your fantastic Early Bird live delegate rate at just £295+VAT - a 40% saving on the standard delegate fee (£495+VAT from September).
Your package will include:
- Our Book with Confidence pledge**
- Full access to the conference theatre (Lock 4) and the exhibition/networking zone (Lock 5)
- Full access to all conference sessions both days
- Coffee and lunch both days
- Evening networking drinks reception - 21st October
- Twickenham Stadium tour (subject to availability) – 22nd October
- Full access to the Virtual event week (see below) - replay your favourite sessions from the summit and take part in Live Q&As with any new questions you might have!
Book with confidence
**You can book your live summit delegate pass in complete confidence. In the unplanned event of the venue being unable to open, you will be able to choose between transferring your pass to the next available live event or transferring to a 4-day virtual ticket with the difference in cost being refunded. The investment in your future is protected.
Esports Venue Summit 'Virtual' Week
In addition to the live Esports Venue Summit taking place at Twickenham Stadium, there will be ‘virtual delegate’ passes available to the Esports Venue Summit 'Virtual' Week taking place from 26 to 29 October 2020 online and featuring two LIVE Q&A sessions with selected speakers from the week before!