Who Should Attend & Why?
Esports is the fastest growing global live-entertainment sector, with revenues expected to hit $1.557 billion by 2023, a projected increase of 101% from 2018.* Globally, the total esports audience is also forecast to grow by 64%, reaching 646 million by 2023.*
The inexorable rise of esports is seeing new venues being built to accommodate the rising stars, existing stadia and arenas are being transformed to host the ever-growing number of tournaments, and new multi-purpose city centre ‘hubs’ as well as hospitality spaces incorporating esports are being developed as key community drivers.
Capitalising on this explosive growth, the Esports Venue Summit from PanStadia & Arena Management magazine and Stadia & Arena Events will inspire new ideas, connect new communities and generate exciting new business opportunities.
No other industry event focuses solely on the venue – whether it’s a sports venue, a commercial/retail development, a leisure/entertainment facility or any building type. The Esports Venue Summit will offer a unique opportunity to learn about both current and emerging trends in the industry and to meet and network with key figures in the market, including esports tournament organisers, team owners, private equity & venture capitalists.
The event will help to connect end users such as senior sports and entertainment venue managers, operators, developers and municipal officials with organisations involved in all aspects of esports hosting, venue design, operations and technology, from concept through to delivery.
Attendees will have a unique opportunity to learn about both current and emerging trends in the industry from both dedicated esports venue stakeholders and existing venues already hosting these events.
Now taking place as a Virtual Event Week - for Americas, APAC & EMEA, the Esports Venue Summit is essential for anyone wanting a slice of the action, including:
- sports & multi-purpose entertainment venue owners & operators
- municipal/local authority sports department & leisure/entertainment officials
- commercial/retail property developers
- hospitality chains / sole traders
- sports club executives
- senior principals from architecture, engineering & construction companies
- esports property owners, operators & games developers
- events rights holders & cities/venues bidding to host future esports events
- esports team owners & senior executives
- esports tournament/league organisers
- broadcasters & streaming outlets
- systems integrators & project consultants
- private equity & venture capitalists
- solution providers
- students in either full or part-time education studying the business of esports and/or esports management