Chris ChaneyC4+ Founder & Managing Partner
- Esports, gaming, consumer and entertainment angel investor (15+ investments)
- Early-stage esports and gaming startup advisor (15+ companies)
- Founder of Infinite Esports & Entertainment (sold to Immortals Gaming Club)
- Advised on multiple sports industry growth equity raises (e.g. Nitro Circus, Hayabusa Fightwear)
- Former NBA global marketing partnerships associate and founder of Ivy Sports Symposium
- Forbes 30 Under 30 inaugural class
- Princeton University graduate
Chris is an award-winning serial entrepreneur (Forbes 30 Under 30, among others) and startup mentor with a 15-year leadership track record of success in the global sports, esports and entertainment industries. A native of Germany, he is an angel investor in and start-up advisor to more than 30 companies across esports, gaming, consumer, entertainment and other verticals.
Chris started his career at the NBA and also founded the Ivy Sports Symposium, a widely-recognized non-profit organization that promoted the development of young leaders in the global sports industry. Most recently, he was the founder of Infinite Esports & Entertainment (OpTic Gaming/Houston Outlaws), which was acquired by Immortals Gaming Club (IGC).
Chris proudly serves on the board of Rise Above The Disorder, a non-profit organization dedicated to making mental health care accessible to everyone. Currently, he is the founder and C4+, an esports, gaming, sports and entertainment holdings and investment company, and holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Princeton University.
My Speaker Sessions
|Wednesday, October 28|
Session 6A: Global Projects Showcase – Level Up: Opportunities for growth in esports