FREE End User passes
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR THIS WEEK: The virtual summit is hosted on our dedicated event platform at:
The event platform will automatically adjust to your time zone. All sessions will be available to replay immediately after release to suit your work commitments, with live debates and Q&As being available the following day.
Thanks to the generosity of our platinum sponsors and the addition of our new session sponsors we are now able to offer registration FREE to 'End Users'* (see full list below for qualifying organisations). This has enabled Esports Venue Summit Virtual Event Week to prioritise growing a long term global community of invested people and to ensure the event continues to work for the benefit of both the venues/space sector and the esports industry.
Taking place from 26 to 29 October 2020 online, Esports Venue Summit Virtual Event Week will feature at least two LIVE Q&A sessions with selected speakers and other surprise guests, plus more live elements in the planning, so watch this space...
Your virtual pass will include:
- Full access to the ten Esports Venue Summit sessions
- Chance to upload any questions you have throughout plus access to two LIVE Q&As featuring selected speakers
- NEW: Top architects panel on 'Evolving trends in esports venue design'
- Ability to replay your favourite sessions
- Find out more about your speakers and sponsors with downloadable material where available
- FREE download of ESPORTS VENUES: Designing & Managing Kindle Edition from 26-29 October on the event platform courtesy of author Marco L Lucchino
- Download free Esports Venues & Events supplement and Esports Buyers' Guide
*'End Users' are classified as:
- sports & multi-purpose entertainment venue owners & operators
- municipal/local authority sports department & leisure/entertainment officials
- sports club executives
- esports property owners, operators & games developers
- events rights holders & cities/venues bidding to host future esports events
- esports team owners & senior executives
- esports tournament/league organisers
- students in either full or part-time education studying the business of esports and/or esports management
IMPORTANT NOTE: Once registered for a virtual delegate pass on THIS WEBSITE you will be able to access content via our event partner, Hey Summit, where replays of all sessions (including the live debates and Q&As) will be readily available at any time to suit your timezone and schedule:
Any queries, please telephone Adele Humphries on +44 (0)20 7973 4625 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.