Keeping You Safe
Your safety at Swansea Arena
At Esports Venue Summit, your safety is paramount which is why, at Swansea Arena we will have the following measures in place throughout the event:
- Plenty of well ventilated space
- Hand sanitisers available at all touch points
- Cleaning of communal areas throughout the day
Keeping you safe...
To increase the safety and comfort of everyone at this year’s ‘Bridges’ conference & exhibition, we will require proof of a negative Lateral Flow Test from delegates, exhibitors and speakers to be carried out in the 24 hours prior to the start of the event.
Should any delegate test positive at this time, or find themselves self-isolating during the event due to coronavirus, we will provide a refund (or cancel their invoice) on receipt of proof of a dated positive test result in their NHS/NHS Scotland app. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should this be required.
‘All Secure Guidelines 2.0’
Your venue and Bridges team are also working to the best practice industry guide ‘All Secure Guidelines 2.0’ which include the following safety measures:
- Clear signage at the event to support relevant safety measures
- Enhanced venue cleaning prior to and during the exhibition
- Continuous sanitisation throughout the exhibition focusing on high-touch point areas e.g. toilets, door handles and lifts
- Hand sanitising stations provided throughout the exhibition
- Hygiene reminders to regularly wash hands will be in place throughout the venue
- Safer payments – contactless payments will be encouraged throughout via card or phone, with an email receipt wherever possible
- Well ventilated venue
Please note that face coverings are optional but the government expects and recommends that people should continue to wear them in crowded and enclosed settings.
This information will be updated in line with any additional government guidelines as they are announced.