Esports Venues & Events supplement
Esports Venue Summit is proud to act as official supporter of the new PanStadia & Arena Management (PS&AM) magazine special digital supplement on Esports Venues & Events – key factors driving venue design, technology and event production.
Esports is the fastest growing live entertainment sector in the world and hospitality and commercial spaces (from large venues and purpose-built city centre entertainment 'hubs' to leisure centres and bars) can capitalise on this as an additional revenue generator as the lockdown restrictions start to ease.
The supplement has been published with PanStadia & Arena Management Q2 2020 magazine and features a host of inspiring articles to help your venue and event spaces survive and thrive following the coronavirus pandemic.
#SurviveAndThrive #venues4esports #esportsspaces
Another chance to contribute
An updated version of the Esports Venues & Events supplement will be posted online to coincide with the PS&AM Q3 2020 edition, alongside the Esports Venue Summit official event guide. So we’d love to hear from you about:
- Key design features for bespoke esports venues
- Current approaches to esports venue design
- Your own design ideas for esports venues
- The use of technology for the ultimate fan experience
- Key takeaways from your live esports events
- Common mistakes in running esports events
- How can esports adapt to the new normal after coronavirus
Please email the editor, John Sheehan, with a synopsis of your ideas for FREE inclusion* in PanStadia & Arena Management magazine’s SECOND Esports Venues & Events digital supplement at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 21st August 2020.
* publication is at the discretion of the editor who also reserves the right to edit articles as required